As a Site Manager/Gestor de Obra you are responsible for the proper implementation and execution of solar energy projects for the corporate segment in Portugal. You are the right hand of the Project Manager and follow all the daily activities at the site.
You are also responsible for the health, safety and environment on site, in line with current legislation.
You are the central contact on site for our customers and contractors.
Through your technical knowledge and sense of quality you can prevent problems and deliver the project properly and on time.
You will also be the responsible for the project Operation and Maintenance services for both ground and roof mounted photovoltaic installations.
– You are in control all aspects of the Works including planning work, arranging delivery of materials and managing the coordination of all professionals working on Site or which influence the Works including quantity surveyors, contract administrators, site foremen, contractors and sub-contractors
– You will ensure the constructions works on the Projects observe the planed schedule and budget, managing programmes of work, and finding solutions to problems that may cause delays You are responsible for correct budget management of the appointed projects
– You will conduct regular Site safety inspections
– You will be responsible for the reception, storage, record and delivery of documentation from/to customers, contractors and internal Ikaros Solar departments
– You will be dealing with the Operational and Maintenance contract management.
– You will be carrying the site remote and local operation using existent remote monitoring tools (SCADA systems) and costumer reporting
– You will ensure the correct troubleshoot of electrical and mechanical systems
– You will prepare and maintain a rigorous and transparent document reporting process
– Masters degree in electrical engineering is a plus
– Two years of experience in a similar function
– Broad technical know-how and passionate about technique
– You are an expert in getting things done
– You are a real organizational talent
– You have a helicopter view without losing the essentials
– You like to take responsibility
– You work accurate and with a clear drive and motivation
– Willingness to work abroad for short periods of time is a plus
– Thorough knowledge of the typical office software tools
– Languages: English and Portuguese. Other languages are a plus
– A financially stable company in a dynamic market environment
– A company with respect for the environment and values sustainability
– An interesting function with lots of variation in a framework that allows to take initiative
– Competitive salary with extra benefits