– Lead engineer for utility scale solar PV projects throughout the world.
– Design, modelling, costing and optimization of Medium and High Voltage Engineering solar photovoltaic projects for new and existing sites.
– Owner of the technical specifications / Scope of Work for project(s).
– Manage outside engineering consultants / designers / Contractors as necessary.
– Prepares quantity takeoffs and cost estimates; prepares specifications and material requisitions to purchase materials. Supports procurement department by preparing bid evaluation and reviewing offerings.
– Inspects construction site to ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
– Educate other engineering team members with your subject matter expertise.
– Contributes to on-going learning, personally and at the team level -regarding overall system optimization and ongoing cost reduction efforts.
– Assures the implementation, during all the engineering phases, of the applicable laws and standard requirements regarding Health, Safety and Environment.
– Build a global network of suppliers and MV/HV related business
– Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, in Low and Medium Voltage.
– Master degree in Electrical Engineering required.
– 2+ years of photovoltaic design experience.
– Professional working experience with utility, renewables and/or power plant design, construction and operation.
– Must possess a thorough working knowledge of photovoltaic systems design, including solar modules, electrical cabinets, string and central inverters, MV transformers, MV Switchgear, etc.
– PVSyst, Meteonorm and PVGis experience/knowledge is considered a strong asset.
– Candidates with international working experience preferred.
– Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, AutoCAD and Electrical Design Software
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language experience is mandatory)
– Ability and willingness to travel
– Valid driver’s license
– A financially stable company in a dynamic market environment
– A company with respect for the environment and values sustainability
– An interesting function with lots of variation in a framework that allows to take initiative
– Competitive salary with extra benefits
Send your resume and motivation letter to:
T: +351 214 103 361